Vendor Credentialing is the term primarily used in the healthcare industry to describe the process of credentialing (or certifying) that sales and support representatives who come to visit the hospital to perform their work are trained and compliant.
Credentialing ensures that you (as a site owner/manager) knows that the people who are coming to work in your sites are:
- Current Employees of the company they represent
- Trained and skilled for the work they are performing
- Are aware of your safety procedures
- Agree to your policies and procedures
- Have insurances in place in case accident occur
In industries like building and construction and mining you would not be allowed to come onto a site without first completing all of your compliance obligations and presenting your compliance evidence every time you arrive at the site to work. In the healthcare industry in Australia it’s currently not so stringent, but in the US it has been happening for almost a decade and it’s .. normal.
Why Should We Consider EzyAccess Compliance Cloud?
- EzyAccess is an Australian company and our system has been built from the ground up to cater for Australian organisations.
- Our compliance cloud can ensure compliance from supplier companies and their staff and sends reminders when any expiring credentials are nearing expiry.
- Our Site Connect service ensures that every sales rep agrees to and complies with your compliance requirements and they can demonstrate that they are compliant by signing in with their EzyPass.
- An EzyKiosk can then be used to enable sales reps to have a Visitor Badge printed automatically if they are fully compliant.
- You can see who is onsite and where they are
- You will be able to quickly access all sales reps credentials within 3 clicks
- You can send a broadcast message to all visitors in case of emergency, incident or evacuation.
- You’ll have access to historical visitor data
- You can alert all visitors to your site(s) of changes in polices or compliance requirements.